We have every, single paper copy of our newspaper that's ever printed!
So we have decided to go into the archives weekly and give you all a blast from the past.
We will call it "Back in the Day" and we think it will be a cool look at the news from our past.
You will see familiar local names, familiar local businesses (some that may have closed down) and a look into our bayou's history.
So join us today as we go back 30 years to the February 24, 1988 issue of The Lafourche Gazette.
Want to see all of our Back in the Day issues?
- Lafourche/Terrebonne booking log - February 23, 2021
- Easton cruises past South Lafourche on night when local powers all fall
- 90s kids unite: Some random things I remember from my childhood on the bayou - Part 2
- Tuesday COVID update continues drop in state virus hospitalizations with steady positivity
- Prep Baseball/Softball Scoreboard: February 22, 2021
- News in Brief- February 23, 2021
- The Japanese government arrested, mutilated, and crucified 26 missionaries
- Levee system would bolster southeast Louisiana storm protection, but $1.9B price tag raises concerns
- Local teen missing since November 2020 found in Florida
- Legendary Ellender girls' basketball coach hospitalized during girls' 1st-round playoff game
- Thibodaux man indicted on murder charges in New Year's Eve shooting
- 3 charged in armed robbery, shooting in Galliano
- Firemen work throughout the night on 3-alarm fire in Galliano
- One dead after early-morning shooting in Thibodaux
- JEREMY GASPARD
- RANDY HEBERT
- Lady Tarpons roll to 2nd round of 4A State Playoffs in dominant road win
- Lafourche booking log: February 21, 2021