We have every, single paper copy of our newspaper that's ever printed!
So we have decided to go into the archives weekly and give you all a blast from the past.
We will call it "Back in the Day" and we think it will be a cool look at the news from our past.
You will see familiar local names, familiar local businesses (some that may have closed down) and a look into our bayou's history.
So join us today as we go back 50+ years to the day with the July 26, 1967 issue of The Lafourche Gazette.
Are you new to our Back in the Day Series? Check 'em all out online:
- JBE: Statewide mask mandate likely soon to return as COVID cases increase in Louisiana
- Friday COVID update sees increase in virus hospitalizations; drop in Region 3 numbers and new vaccine information
- Louisiana turning off federal unemployment aid Saturday
- AUDREY CHARPENTIER
- GALLERY + STORY: First responders put out fire at local scrap yard without injury
- Fantasy football bet turns into memorable, fun defeat for local man
- COVID cases, hospitalizations increase in Thursday update; Region 3 sets new high mark for hospitalizations
- Lafourche Booking Log - July 27-28
- WATCH: Local doctor warns residents about dangers of COVID, urges vaccines in politicized climate
- Traffic stop leads Thibodaux Police to narcotics arrest of wanted suspect
- Louisiana adds huge new batch of COVID cases as Delta wave deepens in state
- STORY+ RESULTS + PHOTOS: Large crowds return to Grand Isle for Tarpon Rodeo
- Lafourche Booking Log - July 25, 2021
- Lafourche Booking Log - July 23, 2021
- NORMA BILLIOT
- State adds large COVID hospitalizations hike in Wednesday update
- Lafourche Booking Log - July 26, 2021
- Lafourche Booking Log - July 24, 2021