We have every, single paper copy of our newspaper that's ever printed!
So we have decided to go into the archives weekly and give you all a blast from the past.
We will call it "Back in the Day" and we think it will be a cool look at the news from our past.
You will see familiar local names, familiar local businesses (some that may have closed down) and a look into our bayou's history.
So join us today as we go back more than 20 years to the October 27, 1999 issue of The Lafourche Gazette.
Are you new to our Back in the Day Series? Check 'em all out online:
As featured on
- State adds new COVID cases, but another strong % positive rate; hospitalization numbers coming later
- Social media posts show fighting in Houma parking lot; TPSO says it was not called to incident
- Lafourche and Terrebonne Booking Logs - August 12, 2020
- Southland officially postpones fall sports schedule
- CLEMENTINE PIERCE
- BREAKING: Nicholls football players alerted to postponement of 2020 season
- Lafourche reports 14 new nursing home COVID cases, 2 new deaths
- Louisiana Department of Health uses contact tracing to identify COVID "outbreaks"
- Lafourche and Terrebonne Booking Logs: August 9, 2020
- Larose man killed in one-car crash this morning in Lockport
- Golden Meadow man indicted on murder charges after local woman's drowning
- Local angler wins Elite Fishing League's 2020 Tour Championships
- Thibodaux coach up for Ms. Health and Fitness 2020; could win $20,000 prize
- Cut Off teen arrested, charged, after allegedly having sex with 13-year-old girls
- Larose Civic Center to offer "French Food Festival To Go" plate lunches
- Local nursing home confirms positive COVID tests
- Houma convicted felon charged with attempted murder, armed robbery
- Danos names 2019 Field Employee of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.