Our friends at Lady of the Sea General Hospital capped off a successful Nurses Week and Hospital Week today by honoring and recognizing the members of LOS's Nursing Staff.
These brave men and women are working hard to help keep our community safe every day, but especially now in the COVID-19 pandemic.
So today, we join Lady of the Sea in honoring them and their efforts, while also thanking them for their work.
PHOTOS COURTESY OF LADY OF THE SEA
- Monday COVID update gives another large batch of COVID cases to Louisiana
- COURTNEY MOUSSEAU
- OPINION: It's a new chapter in our COVID response; let's make the best of it ... together
- TERRY CHERAMIE
- JEANETTE GUIDRY
- Kelly Preston, actor and wife of John Travolta, dies at 57
- Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- Downtown Thibodaux Main St., Inc. Amplifies Renewal and On-going Success
- Beloved South Lafourche teacher remembered for her love for her students
- Several Lafourche schools to receive free breakfast/lunch for ALL students in 2020-2021
- Lafourche Parish Schools release "Back to School" online form for parents
- China says package of imported shrimp contained COVID-19; stateside scientists say food-based spread 'highly unlikely'
- 0 local nursing home residents contracted COVID last week, though employees were among new positive cases
- Local school board candidate drops out of weekend election
- Run-Off set for vacant school board set, but winner to be crowned without contest
- Full Lafourche Parish Election Results
- LHSAA says it's "fully committed" to high school athletics in 2020-2021
- REPORTS: Governor to issue mask mandate, tightened restrictions at press conference