Today, we give a COVID-19 update as the state is staying in Phase II of the re-opening plan. We also then talk to Lafourche Parish President Archie Chaisson about some things we're seeing in Lafourche. In Segment 3, we talk to new Tarpon coach BJ Young about workouts down the bayou, then we wrap up with a general sports segment about the MLB, high school sports, PGA Tour, WWE and more.
0:00 - 30:45 - We're staying in Phase II. We look at hospitalization numbers and other factors that went into that, as well as take a Q&A.
31:50 - 52:42 - We're joined by Lafourche Parish President Archie Chaisson to talk COVID-19 response and other things going on in Lafourche Parish.
53:30 - 1:18:13 - We're joined by South Lafourche football coach BJ Young. We talk about life in Tarpon land and some of the challenges the team is facing.
1:19:08 - end - We end with a sports segment discussing some Phase II sports things, baseball's re-opening plan, some WWE, some PGA picks and then your questions from the world of sports. We also talk some LSU recruiting.
Like our show? SUBSCRIBE on iTUNES!
As featured on
COVID-19 is spread all throughout Lafourche Parish, and the most active cases right now are …
- BRANDON CLARK
- The 4th of July is a time to reflect on the value in the Declaration
- GM Rotary Club to distribute food
- Lawmakers retain $106M of Louisiana surplus to settle later
- Analysis: Jarring introduction for Louisiana's new lawmakers
- Thibodaux Regional Welcomes Dr. Devin Bourgeois, Internal Medicine Physician, to the Medical Staff
- Thibodaux Regional Welcomes Dr. Ricky Miller, Interventional Radiologist, to the Medical Staff
- Twice as nice: Southland Hogs take home 2 State Titles
- Beloved South Lafourche teacher remembered for her love for her students
- Several Lafourche schools to receive free breakfast/lunch for ALL students in 2020-2021
- LHSAA draft: No football games until Phase 4 of economic re-opening
- China says package of imported shrimp contained COVID-19; stateside scientists say food-based spread 'highly unlikely'
- 0 local nursing home residents contracted COVID last week, though employees were among new positive cases
- Run-Off set for vacant school board set, but winner to be crowned without contest
- Local school board candidate drops out of weekend election
- Full Lafourche Parish Election Results
- LHSAA says it's "fully committed" to high school athletics in 2020-2021
- REPORTS: Governor to issue mask mandate, tightened restrictions at press conference